Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Chapter 4 of Pinned but Fluttering Is Up!


I've been buried for the past five days. My online research essay class submitted their rough drafts on Friday, and I've had to go through all the essays, commenting on formatting, language usage, and content. It's been exhausting, spending between three and six hours per essay.

 
So, needless to say, I didn't get much writing done over the weekend. I did finally get Chapter 4 of Pinned but Fluttering up on both FanFiction.net and Wattpad (see sidebar for links to both stories on both sites). This story seems more popular than Evening Star; it is more creatively based and has more of a "what's-gonna-happen-next" feel to it, so perhaps these factors explain its popularity. I looked back on Wattpad today and noted that I had 51 comments there! Now, a lot of those are mine as I responded to the commenters, but still--that's a lot of comments for me, anyway.


My class ends on Friday, and then I have ten days to do a final grading and return the essays to my class. Then I'm not teaching again until October 31 when I begin a Literary Analysis class on Anne of Green Gables. That should be fun!


Thanks for hanging out here and reading my blatherings! And go read Chapter 4 of Pinned but Fluttering if you haven't already, okay?


--Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk!! Comments add sparkle to my day!!