Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Story???


I was sitting here, answering my e-mail (mostly responding to friends at Wattpad who like my new Evening Star chapter and laughing at my ff.net pal Natalia's hilarious reply to my absolutely loopy PM to her this morning) when another fan fic idea hit me.


So instead of just sitting there, daydreaming as I usually do and never getting it on paper where I can actually DO something with it, I opened a window in Open Office and started typing the words that first came to me:


"It had all seemed so simple at first. So normal."


It's a pretty twisted premise. And I have only the faintest idea where it's going.


I know how I want to plug in a few of the characters, but it's going to be tricky.

Here are the links at Wattpad and FanFiction.net:

Pinned but Fluttering on Wattpad

Pinned but Fluttering on fanfiction.net


This is the first new story I've started since November, and I think I could even change just a few things to take it out of the fan fiction genre and revise it into a regular short story/novella if I want to.


Anything is possible.... :)


Let me know what you think, okay?



--Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk!! Comments add sparkle to my day!!