Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Chapter up of Pinned but Fluttering...and Etc.


It's up.


Yes, at last, Chapter 1 of Pinned but Fluttering is now posted on Wattpad and Fanfiction.net--see sidebar for links.


It was a difficult chapter to write because so many decisions had to be made. I have been mulling around ideas about Bella's past and how she got herself into this mess, into this abusive situation in which she's trapped and held against her will.


And now we know who her captors are, what happened to her parents, and a little bit about how her situation became what it is.


Now we also know that change is on the way for Bella after years of abuse.


I'm still quite surprised by the response, especially on Wattpad, to Pinned but Fluttering. I've had several people adding it to their libraries without reading Evening Star first.


And speaking of Evening Star, we just bypassed 88,000 reads and between the two stories, I'm almost at 900 votes and 160 fans. Wow.


Blows. Me. Away.


I also just joined Twitter under my pen name, Cassandra Lowery. I was unhappy that CassandraLowery was taken, so you can find me at CassandraWrites. Follow me, and I'll follow you! :)


I'm nearly ready to post Chapter 45 of Evening Star later tonight. I've spent nearly all day working on my stories, and I'm supposed to be getting ready to start homeschooling three kids and begin teaching a new online research essay course on Monday. Do I have everything done?


Nope.


It's more fun to write fics, though!


Okay, okay. I'll get back to work. Promise.


Keep your eyes peeled for Chapter 45--I promise it's coming! It just needs one more quick run-through to make sure it's all set. You know how it is.


Have fun, and keep writing!!!


--Cassandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk!! Comments add sparkle to my day!!