Monday, February 6, 2012

I Am Nominated!!




Yay!!!!


My dear friend Natalia Mazaur e-mailed me tonight to let me know that she discovered our nominations for The Hidden Star Awards!! This award is for those of us slaving away on our keyboards, writing quality stories yet not quite breaking into the big time.


Evening Star is nominated for "Best All-Around Story" (Rising Star Award) and Pinned but Fluttering is nominated for "Best Vamp."


And the lovely and talented Natalia Mazaur is nominated for "Best Author" (Rising Star Award).


You may view the List of Nominees here.




Voting is this weekend, February 10-12, so please do vote for myself and Natalia. I'll be sure to remind you to vote again come the 10th!

Love,
Cassandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk!! Comments add sparkle to my day!!