Monday, April 16, 2012

Bad News and Good News

Cover for On Our Way Home as designed by Cassandra Lowery

Well, I have bad news and good news. 


The bad news? 


 I don't have a new chapter of Pinned but Fluttering for you this weekend. Work just slammed me. Between finishing up one online literary analysis class on Alcott's Little Women on Friday (and still having final essays to grade and return), I'm also starting to teach a literary analysis class on Shakespeare's The Merchant of Venice on Monday. I put up twelve posts over the weekend, everything from class schedules to assignments for the coming week. I was up working until 4 AM yesterday morning, and here it is past midnight already.... Plus we're back to home schooling tomorrow, too. 


So I'll work on the next chapter of Pinned but Fluttering as quickly as I possibly can, despite grading final essays on Alcott, preparing more lessons for The Merchant of Venice, and planning my own three boys' school schedules and actually teaching them something.... Gosh, it's going to be a hellish week! :)


The good news? 


 I completed On Our Way Home. It's up in its entirety on FanFiction.net (see sidebar), but I've broken it into four chapters on Wattpad.com, posting one chapter a day. I've found that posting longer works doesn't work well on Wattpad although the site is being weird about my posting separate chapters.... 


 I made a quick cover for Wattpad which is pretty sucky (see first image), so I'm happy to accept new covers from volunteers.... ;) 


In fact, Lexi on Wattpad made me a lovely new cover for The Long Night; see?



Cover for The Long Night as designed by Fusiee's friend, Lexi

Isn't it gorgeous???? Thank you, Lexi!! :) 


So keep your eyes peeled for more chapters of On Our Way Home on Wattpad plus a new chapter for Pinned but Fluttering later this week, if I can possibly manage it....


Warmly yours, 

Cassandra :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's talk!! Comments add sparkle to my day!!